Sunday, January 22, 2012

Geek and Boyish

this is my lovely sister :p . Her name is Gabriella Rahel Alexis . Now she studying at STIKOM London School of Public Relation , Jakarta .

and this is me =)

yeah =) ! just got some picture with my lovely sister *kiss* . She also have passion in fashion same like me ;) . We always take a picture when we meet and it's so fun ! she like photography so damn much! sometimes we exchange ideas about fashion and photograph . Okay let's check this out ya(:



what i wore :
i love paris sweater , hot pants , black socks , scarf , black bowler hat , glasses .

what she wore :
black jacket , black tank top , hot pants , black socks , round glasses .

Photography by : my little sister Valerine Eunike

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike