Friday, February 17, 2012

the little touch of flowers

hello readers! well , i'm forget to say Happy Valentine to everyone ! and now i want to this post about flowers . The little touch of flowers is the great title for this post because i wore a little bit of flowers print on my shirt right? and i wore my DIY flower headband . And now readers , i hope you enjoy it! let's see :D






i got this photo with my lovely bear <3








yesterday , my aunt just arrived from Jerusalem . She bought me Jerusalem sling bag and
i'm very happy :D . Big thanks for my aunt<3

This is my DIY flowers headband ! very long to made this headband-_______-

what i wore :

Flowers shirt
creme skirt
brown wedges
vintage letter necklace
Jerusalem sling bag
DIY headband

see ya on the next post :D

xoxo ,
milkha eunike<3

1 comment:

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike