Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbows

Yeay i'm back for this short holiday \m/ ! . yesterday yesterday yesterday yesterday , i went to Pekanbaru , Riau to go my grandma's home . And i went to Padang with my friends and also my grandma,my cousin,and my grandpa! I really love padang ! But in there i'm just 4day :( ! really bad holiday ! Anyway, i had little shopping in Padang ! I got many stuff ! And one of them i wore for this post . I selected for the title is Rainbow ! why? because i wore colourful top! And for you all , i have some news yeay ! My mom bought me a new shoes !! and the shoes are amazing <3 the shoes have love heels!!! i really really love it!







my grandma's make up box ;p

my new friend ;) yes , its love heels!

amazing shoes i never see ♥_♥

what i wore:

rainbow top-unbranded/white pants-J.Rep/love heels-Rotelli/creme blazer-mom's closet/make up box-grandma's closet♥

Have a great day everyone(; *kiss* *hug*

1 comment:

  1. Pastels trend! You look amazing! Love your blog! ;) Following you for sure! ;) Keep inspiring sweetheart!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike