Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Miso You

The war is almost over. One day left and i'm so grateful, like really grateful. Feel so blessed because it's already new month, March. Time flies too fast and i'm afraid because my second semester of 11th grade is allllmost over. And i've to accept the things that i'll deal that "super-duper" busy grade a.k.a 12th grade. A little bit curious but also worried at the same time about it. And if i could turn back the time, i would. I'm afraid if i can't face it all well. I'm going to deal with that thing.


















Top & Skirt : Zara // Bag : Bershka // Shoes : Jeffrey Campbell







happpy sunday! see u.

@milkhaeunike_ on twitter
@milkhaeunike on instagram
ask.fm/milkhaeunike

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike