Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Once In A While

i'm feeling strong but actually i'm weak. Dunno what to do with my future. Dealing with my struggles ahead. My feelings are mixed up together in my mind and i still don't know what to do with. A month full of happiness because probably i do travel a lot in July, but also a lil bit scared with August because my college life is near. And just because i overthink errthing, it makes my situation even worse. I also feeling bad because most of my friends didn't make it to their college life. They couldn't pass the test. My one and only life supporter is traveling. I can feel better than before. Anyway, here's my outfit that i wore when i was in Bandung. :)



  








Top : Cloth Inc // Heels& Hat : Stradivarius


see you soon!




@milkhaeunike_ on twitter
@milkhaeunike on instagram
ask.fm/milkhaeunike
@milkhaeunike on snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the sweet comments,ily:)
twitter: @milkhaeunike_
instagram : @milkhaeunike
ask me anything on ask.fm/milkhaeunike